Copyright © Abroad in Germany.
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm going to Germany!

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013, I was notified by the Council of International Educational Exchange also known as CIEE, that I was one of the 50 finalists in the Southeast United States who would be studying abroad in Germany with the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange, known as CBYX.
My Acceptance E-Mail!


The Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange will have me study abroad Germany (Deutschland) for 10 months, where the first month, I would spend my time in intensive language camp, learning German.

I am SO SO SO excited. The only German I can say is "Guten Tag" ('Hello') and "Auf wiedersehen" ('Goodbye') so I still a lot to learn but I am up to it! 

Most of the 50 finalists have already acknowledged each other on Facebook and they all seem amazing and I can't wait to meet them at Pre-Departure Orientation in 5 months!




1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete